Our seminars are back.
Keep on eye on this page for the next seminar date to be announced.
IS THIS SEMINAR RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you can relate to any of the following statements, then you will definitely benefit from attending:
- I’ve lost track of my finances over the past couple of years and feel they need reviewing.
- I’m not convinced my financail affairs are in pristine order
- I find the rules surrouding Inheritance Tax confusing
- I’m not sure what ‘Pension Freedom’ means for me
- I’m concerned my investments aren’t performing as well as they should
- I’m not sure I’m getting the best advice from my existing adviser
- I’ve come into some money and don’t know how to invest and protect it
- I’m not certain my savings are getting the best return
For more information or to reserve your place just simply enter your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
An assortment of complimentary refreshment, including a hot and cold buffet will be provided, along with free parking.
The guidance and/ or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.
© 2021 Applewood Independent. Registered in England No. 03565805. Applewood Independent Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice. We are entered on the FCA's Financial Services Register No 602237 at: www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register. The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available upon request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.
Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection, if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (‘FOS’). Please see the following link for further details - www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.
The Money Advice Service - www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.