Call our team on 01270 626 555

Inheritance tax advice

Inheritance tax advice has been a specialist area of ours for over a decade.

Peace of mind that your assets and estate are protected

We’re committed to help you navigate your way through this complex issue as stress free as possible. Working with us will give you complete peace of mind that everything you hold precious will be passed on to the people you love the most – and less to HMRC.

There are lots of trusts available with different systems of ownership and tax implications. And you’ll need legal support when drafting your trust too.

If you would like unbiased financial advice about inheritance planning and tax/trust, please contact us on 01270 626555.

Making things simple


To make things simple for you, our inheritance experts work closely with a number of leading solicitors who are members of the Society and Trust Estate Practitioners, this is your guarantee that they are highly experienced in will and estate planning. With such a strong collaborative approach, you’ll have experts on hand to advise you every step of the way.

How we help you with your inheritance planning:

· We’ll assess your overall inheritance tax position

· We’ll calculate any tax due.

· We’ll provide easy to understand bespoke solutions.

· We maximise the effectiveness of your plans by utilising the use of trusts.

Mature woman smiling in chair | Applewood Independent

Levels and bases of and reliefs from taxation are subject to change and their value depends on the individual circumstances of the investor. The FCA does not regulate taxation and trust advice, will writing and estate planning.



Inheritance Tax/Trust

Life & Income Protection

The guidance and/ or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at customers in the UK.

© 2021 Applewood Independent. Registered in England No. 03565805. Applewood Independent Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice. We are entered on the FCA's Financial Services Register No 602237 at: The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.

If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available upon request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.

Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection, if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (‘FOS’). Please see the following link for further details -

The Money Advice Service -